Monday, May 10, 2010

Lu's Garden

534 E Valley Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776

Lu's is in a different type of restaurant...  The niche is Easy, Fresh, Healthy, and Light.  Some of the dishes can be oily.  The price of each item is a bit expensive if you look at the portion and you can kind of guess how cheap it is if you just cook it at home, but I think it's the convinience of it, and if you are like me I live by myself, you probably can appreciate Lu's Garden for what it is.  Expect to pay around $12 - $15 per person for average eaters. I never had bad food there, it's pretty clean, and you feel refreshed and light after you eat, doesn't mean you don't get full. The yam porridge is good, the yam doesn't change to brown color, so it's pretty fresh and sweet every time.



The service is always very friendly and attentive enough.  I never had a bad time there.  You leave the waitress a little tip even though you order the dishes upfront point-point style and you seat yourself.  Overall I like this place a lot.  Lu's garden is also pretty good if you are sick, that's the Asian way to eat when a person is sick, you eat light, healthy, and increase fluid intake by eating porridge.  However please remember to take it to-go if you are sick, just because its sick food doesn't mean everyone eat there is sick XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment